|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
DISCLAIMER: All Toggle articles contain the following disclaimer. Reader discretion is advised. "This work of fiction contains content of a sexual nature and is inappropriate for minors. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role play, and any animals are actually people in costumes."
Slimes are one of many toggles that can be enabled within Degrees of Lewdity.
First, enable Slimes in Settings.
Ensure you have the Hallucinations trait before hand or else slime monsters will not appear.
Slimes come in two forms:
- One: Fluid. The typical "slime". This slime works the same way as semen does after combat, as in it will stick to your body and adding Allure to your stats. People may notice the smell, triggering unique events.
- Two: Monsters. Much more rare, but it is possible for slime monsters to appear to the player in dangerous places such as the Old Sewers.
Additionally, slime parasites exist. For more information, visit this page: Parasites
Covered in Slime
To get slime fluids on your body, the easiest way to do so is to get into a tentacle encounter. Tentacles will ooze out the fluid after they are spent from ejaculating, and retract away from the player. This is done automatically as the encounter goes on, but can be quickened by choosing submissive acts to sexually service the tentacle, either through vaginal/anal penetration or oral penetration.
Additionally, escaping from a vore encounter will have you covered in its slime automatically, regardless of whether or not it has swallowed you whole.
Slime fluids, just like semen can be washed off. To do this, find pockets of water anywhere in the world and choose to either swim around, or simply walk around in them. Examples include the Forest Lake, and coming across rivers in the Forest. You may also choose to wash yourself in the bath at the Orphanage.
Slime fluid is easily obtainable through vore or tentacle encounters.
Slime monsters are mostly found in underground areas.
- Small slimes may show up now and then within the Storm Drains, initiating a swarm encounter. Requires severe hallucinations.
- They may also show up when taking a bath at the Orphanage. Will be accompanied by Tentacles if enabled. Requires uncontrolled severe hallucinations.
- A larger slime may show up after being hit by a torrent of water in the sewers, initiating a struggle encounter. Requires severe hallucinations.
- Alternatively, venture down into the Old Sewers. When failing to open the ticking safe in time there's an odd chance a giant slime will show up. Requires hallucinations.
- The player may encounter an Ear Slime Parasite in the Landfill. Requires Parasites to be enabled and the player must be hallucinating.
|Main Mechanics||Player Mechanics||Attitudes • Body Fluids • Body Part Sizes • Current Condition • Gender • Player Customization • Submissiveness • Tattoos • Traits • Transformations • Virginities|
|Characteristics||Insecurity • Lewdity Stats • Main Skills (Skulduggery • Tending) • School Grades • Sensitivity • Sexual Skills|
|Gameplay Mechanics||Bailey's Payments • Combat • Difficulty Settings • Feats (Feat Boosters) • Minigames (Blackjack • Masturbation) • Stalk Encounters • Toggles • Soft Bad-Endings|
|World Mechanics||Antiques • Blood Moon • Dismissing NPCs • Fame • Love Interests • Machines • Safehouses • Environment (Seasons • Temperature • Warmth) • Unlockables|
|Clothing||Clothing Catalogue • Clothing Mechanics|
|Miscellaneous Mechanics||Cheats • Journal • Scene Viewer • Statistics • Tips|