|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
|Sydney the Faithful|
Sydney the Faithful (who can be turned in Sydney the Fallen) is an overworked, studious schoolmate of the player and one of many initiates at the Temple. When first met, they're well-behaved and unfailingly polite, though they have their limits, especially when faced with what they deem "sinful lust." They also have a tendency to write on others, particularly the player.
Being the assistant of the school's librarian, it comes as no surprise that Sydney is something of a bookworm - and are often found managing the school store from their counter in the library, where they expect their fellow students to uphold the same respect they have towards books. Students who mistreat or damage their textbooks are often punished at the hands of Sydney and their arsenal of red markers.
Sydney is highly impressionable, starting out naïve and innocent in their first interactions. Unlike other NPCs, how Sydney behaves is entirely dependent on the player's actions - whether Sydney will uphold their Purity, or slip into the depths of Corruption - their personality will shift accordingly to match how they feel. With the player's influence, they serve as one of several potential Love Interest.
They are the child of Sirris - the science teacher - to which Sydney is chastised by other students for having an "unfair advantage."
Sydney's description appears to be consistent regardless of what sex they are determined as, and will be described in much more detail than other NPCs. Sydney is described to have amber eyes, accented by a pair of reading glasses. They have strawberry blonde hair worn in a ponytail.
A holy pendant hangs from their neck, indicating their religious connections. They hold their religious beliefs close to themselves, performing their duties and prayers daily.
As stated above, Sydney's actions can be influenced by the player's decisions, and this extends to their appearance. For instance, the player can have Sydney dye their hair a different colour such as black, and wear coloured contacts instead of glasses. Additionally, they can also let their hair down loosely, changing it from a ponytail.
Sydney's hardworking nature has the downside of Sydney becoming overworked due to managing too many things at once. In the mornings, the player may have to wake Sydney up to make sure they are not late for school sessions. Sydney can often be seen yawning throughout the day due to how easily tired they can get.
Sydney currently has three possible first meeting events.
Event One: Library Rental Counter
The easiest way (and the most common method) is by simply approaching the student at the library's rental counter. This student is then revealed to be Sydney, who will go on to explain the purpose of the rental counter. The player has different options on how to respond to Sydney, similar to Charlie's introduction. This will be available regardless of whether the player has met Sydney elsewhere, and has a slight variation for the player already being romantically involved, despite how unlikely it is for the player to have a romance before meeting them here.
Event Two: Attending Mass
The second method is via attending mass at the temple, which can be done on the first day of the game. Sydney will always have an appearance at mass, but has unique dialogue for it being their first meeting, as well as for the first time seeing the player at mass if they met elsewhere. This event also includes unique dialogue regarding the player's divine transformation, however this is likely to only be reached by players in later points in the game.
Event Three: School Pass-Out
The third and last first encounter, albeit much more rare, can be achieved by passing out at the school whenever Sydney would be in the library. They will rescue the player by carrying them to the library shop's changing room, and waiting outside for the player to awaken.
They will also unbind the player, and provide spare clothes should they be exposed. If Sydney is not yet met, this event is guaranteed to replace any other passout event at the school.
Compared to other Named NPCs, Sydney has a much more dynamic yet complex schedule which varies by day. It can also be affected in certain ways by the player's actions. The comprehensive schedule is detailed below.
At any other times not detailed by the sub-sections, Sydney is considered to be "at home" and thus unreachable.
In certain locations - specifically at their counter in the library or while praying at the temple - the player can ask to go for a walk with Sydney. Whether or not they'll accept depends on the destination and the time of the day; see Sydney's Dates for more information.
Should one of Sydney's "punishment" events take place, they will head home for the rest of the day, overwriting anything else.
Note: For schooldays, refer to Sydney's school timetable, or the School Hours section below. Otherwise, for weekends and school holidays, refer to their temple timetable, or the Temple section below.
- 6AM-7AM: Sydney can be found praying in the main hall of the temple. The player can join them if they wish (+ Sydney's Purity) and walk them to school when the time comes.
- 7AM-10AM: Sydney can be found managing their counter in the library. Here, the player can chat or flirt with them, as well as access any of the rental counter's utilities.
- 10AM-12PM: Sydney attends class. The player cannot interact with them at this time.
- 12:00PM-12:15PM: Sydney eats lunch in the school canteen.
- 12:15PM-4PM: After eating lunch, Sydney returns to the library for roughly the remainder of the school day.
- 4:00PM-8:00PM(Fridays): Sydney departs early for Elk Street to help out at the adult shop. You can meet up there and help out too.
- 4:40PM (Monday-Thursday): Sydney leaves school to go to the temple. The player can walk with them or part ways at this time. Refer to their temple timetable for the rest of their schedule.
- 4:00PM-8:00PM (Monday-Thursday, adult shop is unlocked, and Sydney has full corruption): Sydney leaves school to go to the adult shop. The player can walk with them or part ways at this time. You can work with Sydney at the shop. Sydney's adult shop vs. temple timetable changes based on their corruption level. The higher their corruption, the more days they work at the shop, until reaching all five work days.
- 6AM-7AM: Sydney can be found praying in the main hall of the temple. The player can join them if they wish (+ Sydney's Purity). On school days, they'll leave at 7:00 PM (see their school timetable above); otherwise, they'll stay at the temple.
- 7AM-11AM: Sydney busies themselves working in the garden. The player cannot interact with them at this time.
- 11AM-1PM (Sundays): Sydney helps prepare Sunday mass. If the player chooses to attend mass, they'll notice Sydney among the other initiates. Otherwise, the player cannot interact with them at this time. After mass, they'll go back to praying on their own.
- 11AM-5PM (Other days): Sydney returns to the main hall to pray. The player can join them. On Fridays, they'll leave early (4:00 PM) and the player won't be able to interact with them until the next morning.
- 5PM-9PM: Sydney busies themselves cleaning the temple quarters. The player cannot interact with them at this time.
- 9PM-11PM: Sydney returns to the main hall. Once again, the player may join them in prayer.
- 11PM-6AM: Sydney goes home for the rest of the night. If the player is with Sydney when they leave the temple, Sirris will offer to drive the player to the Orphanage. On Saturdays, they'll instead spend the night at the temple, though this serves the same purpose as the player cannot interact with them.
When school is in session, from Monday to Friday, they will appear in the Temple at 6AM, and head to school at 7AM. The player may walk to school with them at this time. However, Sydney also has a chance of being late for school; in these cases, they will be found asleep at their usual prayer spot in the Temple. The player may wake them up, thus preventing them from being late. If this is not done, Sydney will not appear in the school until 10AM.
Sydney will then head to their own classes as the player attends Maths and English, before heading to the canteen. They will spend slightly less time in the canteen than any other character; they will stay for fifteen minutes regardless of whether the player eats with them, and quickly return to the library to get back to work. They will remain in the library until 16:40PM, unless the player takes them on a walk. A walk may cause them to head to the Temple early, should the walk end within this timeframe.
On Fridays, Sydney will not accept going on a walk, and will not head to the Temple after school, instead stating that they need to help their parent before leaving for Elk Street. The reasoning for this is unknown, and is a matter of speculation. They will noticeably leave at 4PM (16:00PM) instead of 16:40PM.
When at the temple, Sydney has yet another schedule. They will arrive at 6AM, unless it's Sunday, in which they are asleep somewhere in the temple. It is unknown if this will play into future content. The rest of this schedule will vary based on whether school is in session; school will overwrite any other times listed.
Sydney will be found praying at 6AM, and spends an hour in prayer. Afterwards, they can be found working in the Temple Gardens from 7AM to 11AM. If the day is Sunday, Sydney will be preparing for and attending mass from 11AM to 12PM, otherwise they will pray for these two hours. Regardless, they will then pray until 5PM. From the end of this until 9PM, they will spend time cleaning the Temple Quarters, before returning to prayer at 9PM until 11PM. They will then head home (unless it is a Saturday, in which case they will sleep overnight at the Temple)
Additionally, when school is in session, Sydney will spend weekdays after school at the Temple. When it is not in session, they will stay there for most of the day. In all cases, they will remain at the temple until 23:00PM, except for Saturdays, in which they stay overnight, into Sunday morning. If school is not in session, Sydney will leave the temple for Elk Street at 16:00PM.
When first meeting the player, Sydney will be very polite and professional. They will be very aloof if the player tries to interact with them during busy hours, but will quickly warm up and pay more attention to the player.
Pure and Neutral Sydney are very similar where Sydney will be innocent, sometimes clueless, to the player's advances. Neutral Sydney is mostly a transition state between pure and corrupt.
Sydney's Opinion of the Player
Sydney's opinion of the player varies based on a number of factors, including their own Purity/Corruption, the player's Purity, and their relationship status.
|Sydney has no strong opinion of you.|
|Sydney is happy to know another initiate.|
|Sydney thinks you're heretical.|
|Sydney is intrigued by you.|
|Sydney is proud of you.|
|Sydney thinks you're lost.|
|Sydney enjoys your company.||Sydney is conflicted.||Sydney wants to know you better.|
|Sydney looks up to you.||-|
|Sydney thinks you're misguided.||-|
|Syndey is very fond of you.||Sydney is torn.||Sydney is influenced by you.|
|Sydney considers you an inspiration.||-|
|Sydney wants to save you.||-|
|-||Sydney loves you.||-|
|Sydney feels bound to you.||Syndey belongs to you.|
|Sydney yearns for your touch.||Sydney craves your touch.|
|Sydney loves you beyond words.||-||Sydney loves you beyond words.|
|Sydney can't think of anything but you.||-||Sydney wants to be defiled by you.|
|-||Sydney wants to be deflowered by you.|
- Sydney has no strong opinion of you. - Default
- Sydney is happy to know another initiate. - Very Low Love, player is an initiate at the Temple
- Sydney thinks you're heretical. - Very Low Love, Low player Purity/Demon Transformation, player is an initiate at the Temple
- Sydney is intrigued by you. - Low Love
- Sydney is proud of you. - Low Love, player is an initiate at the Temple
- Sydney thinks you're lost. - Low Love, Low player Purity/Demon Transformation, player is an initiate at the Temple
- Pure Sydney
- Sydney enjoys your company. - Mid Love
- Sydney looks up to you. - Mid Love, Angel Transformation/player is an initiate at the Temple
- Sydney thinks you're misguided. - Mid Love, Low player Purity/Demon Transformation
- Syndey is very fond of you. - High Love
- Sydney considers you an inspiration. - High Love, Angel Transformation/player is an initiate at the Temple
- Sydney wants to save you. - High Love, Low player Purity/Demon Transformation
- Neutral Sydney
- Sydney is conflicted. - Mid Love
- Sydney is torn. - High Love
- Corrupt Sydney
- Sydney wants to know you better. - Mid Love
- Sydney is influenced by you. - High Love
- Sydney feels bound to you. - Pure/Neutral
- Sydney yearns for your touch. - Pure/Neutral, Lustful
- Sydney loves you beyond words. - High Purity/High Corruption
- Pure Sydney
- Sydney can't think of anything but you. - High Purity, Lustful
- Netural Sydney
- Sydney loves you. - Default for Purity < 40%/Corruption < 20%
- Sydney feels bound to you. - Default
- Sydney yearns for your touch. - Lustful
- Corrupt Sydney
- Syndey belongs to you. - Default
- Sydney craves your touch. - Low Lust
- Sydney wants to be defiled by you. - High Corruption, Lustful
- Sydney wants to be deflowered by you. - High Corruption, High Lust, Sydney's virginity is intact
Love, Lust and Purity
Sydney's maximum Love is among the highest in the game (second to Eden, whose max is 200), requiring 150 points of Love to reach 100%. This can make entering a relationship with them seem like a daunting task. For those seeking Sydney as a Love Interest, it's recommended to do so while school is in session, as the player won't have nearly as many opportunities to interact with Sydney while they're confined to the temple.
As Sydney's Love increases, their relationship with the player will gradually improve. Sydney's relationship status can be divided into five distinct phases.
- Upon their initial meeting, Sydney acts polite but distant to the player. They'll appreciate the attention, but for the most part they'll treat the player as if they were just another student.
- Starting at 6% Love, Sydney will begin to open up to the player, greeting them warmly whenever they see them and setting aside their work to chat.
- At 26%, Sydney considers the player a close friend, allowing them behind the counter in the library to chat. It's also at this point that the player can discover Sydney's relation to Sirris.
- At 66%, Sydney's relationship with the player takes a romantic turn. At this point, if Sydney's Lust is at least at 10%, they may confess their feelings for the player, unlocking them as a Love Interest.
- At 83%, Sydney decides they want to go all the way with the player, leading to one of Sydney's two personal quests.
Aside from influencing their behaviour, high Love will make goading Sydney into sex via seduction checks easier.
Repeatable acts that raise Sydney's Love include:
- Chatting with Sydney at their counter in the library.
- Eating lunch with Sydney in the school canteen.
- Walking Sydney to school from the temple in the morning, and to the temple from school in the afternoon.
- Offering Sydney a milkshake at the library, or sharing one with them. Provides extra Love early in the morning (i.e. before lunch).
- Choosing to respond politely when first meeting Sydney at the library.
- Choosing to comfort Sydney when they ask the player about the attention they receive from other students.
- Accepting Sydney's feelings when they confess to the player.
- Once per day while chatting with Sydney, they may examine the player's clothing, gaining a bit of Love if the player is wearing a holy pendant, stone pendant, or holy stole.
- When chatting with Sydney and they decide to take a nap on the player, choosing to stroke hair.
- When flirting with Sydney and they ask for the player's help retrieving a book, either agreeing to do it or reaching up and grabbing it (if the player has a large body).
- After catching Sydney staring in the school changing rooms, choosing to confront them about it afterwards and reassuring them.
- Choosing to thank Sydney upon being saved by them after passing out in school, or choosing to rest if the player has already romanced them.
- Intervening and/or voluntarily offering to take part in Leighton's library punishment.
- Successfully punching Leighton in the gut. Requires the Defiant trait, only works once.
- Choosing to tease Sydney, reassure Sydney or confess to stealing (if the player has a stolen book in their possession) if the player manages to avoid the punishment by punching Leighton or framing Whitney.
- Choosing to reluctantly spank Sydney or grope Sydney while spanking during the punishment.
- After the punishment, choosing to reassure Sydney.
- At lunch, when a jealous Kylar begins to write on the player following Sydney's example, choosing to encourage them both.
- Choosing to intervene when a bully in the school canteen demands to see Sydney's underwear.
- Returning a textbook the player stole to Sydney. Only increases Love if Sydney had already mentioned a missing book, and only the first time the player returns a stolen times; continuing to steal and return books to Sydney will eventually cause them to lose Love.
- Offering to replace Sydney's glasses if they end up broken.
- Randomly after praying with Sydney, they may ask the player what they prayed for. If the player chose to pray for salvation, telling Sydney will raise their Love.
- Making a donation of any size when a monk/nun walks by with a donation plate.
- On school days, waking Sydney up when finding them asleep at the temple in the morning.
- Successfully passing the trial by fire, if Sydney is present at the temple.
- Allowing Sydney to punish the player after catching them masturbating in the temple, and not beating them up or making them cum.
- Several opportunities to raise Love during walks to the shopping centre:
- Buying Sydney new glasses or contacts at the optometrist.
- Getting Sydney's hair done at the hairdresser.
- Buying Sydney swimwear of any kind.
- When walking on the beach with Sydney on a rainy or snowy day, choosing to move Sydney out of the path of a wave.
- Changing into opposite-gendered swimwear if the player had previously convinced Sydney to crossdress at the shopping centre. Only increases Love if Sydney knows the player's gender and is aware that they're crossdressing.
- Tanning, swimming, playing volleyball, or taking a walk on the beach with Sydney on clear/overcast days.
For the most part, Sydney's Lust only affects their willingness to have sex with the player. As with Love, it also makes it easier to pass seduction checks involving Sydney.
A small amount of Lust (at least 10%) is needed to initiate their love confession, and a moderate-high amount of Lust is required for both the Rite of Promise and Rite of Defilement quests. It's also worth noting that Sydney's Lust cannot be lowered at all until the player completes one of the aforementioned quests.
Sydney's Lust does not passively increase over time, unlike NPCs such as Whitney or Kylar. Instead, the player must actively perform lewd acts around Sydney to raise their Lust. Such acts include:
- Flirting with Sydney in the school library.
- Getting caught masturbating in the temple while Sydney is present. Can be done multiple times per day, lowers Purity.
- If Sydney decides to punish the player, making them cum or beating them up raises their Lust further.
- Ending any sexual encounter with Sydney. Note that most sex scenes with Sydney can only be done once per day.
- Increases Lust by 3% if the player makes Sydney cum and they haven't removed their chastity belt; otherwise, decreases Lust by 20%.
- Increases Lust by 5% if the player subdues Sydney through violence.
- Increases Lust by 5% if the player asks Sydney to stop.
- If Sydney is in their Neutral or Corrupt state, any actions that lower Sydney's Purity/increase Corruption will also raise their Lust. This is not indicated in-game.
- This only affects actions that would otherwise not normally raise Lust. For example, a - Purity action will increase Lust, but a - Purity | + Lust action won't provide any "bonus" Lust, aside from the amount they would gain normally.
Events that raise Lust without lowering Purity:
- Allowing Sydney to write on the player when prompted, either during lunch or while chatting in the library.
- When chatting with Sydney and they decide to take a nap on the player, choosing to stroke hair.
- Catching Sydney peeking in on the player in the changing room near their counter.
- When flirting with Sydney, they may ask for the player's help retrieving a book. If the player's body type is large, they can simply reach up and grab it, increasing Lust.
- If the player instead climbs on Sydney's shoulders and isn't wearing a skirt, there's a 1/3 chance (guaranteed if Sydney's glasses are broken) for Sydney to buckle under the player's weight, causing the player to collapse atop Sydney.
- Voluntarily offering to take part in Leighton's library punishment.
- Choosing to wiggle your bottom when Sydney begins to spank the player.
- Choosing to tease Sydney if the player manages to avoid the punishment by punching Leighton or framing Whitney.
- When resuced by Sydney after passing out in school, choosing to flirt or rest.
- Choosing to punch Sydney when having a traumatic breakdown in the library. Requires the Defiant trait or high Trauma (enough to possess the Severe Anxiety Disorder trait).
- When taking Sydney to buy swimwear at the shopping centre, peeking in on them in the fitting room, or simply walking in (Promiscuity 3).
- When walking on the beach with Sydney on a rainy or snowy day, choosing to step aside and let a wave soak Sydney.
- If the player instead pulls Sydney aside, choosing to kiss them afterwards.
- On sunny or overcast days, certain random events that occur while swimming with Sydney may raise their Lust.
- When playing beach volleyball and an opponent pulls down the player's bottoms. Lowers Purity if the player isn't wearing underwear.
Events that raise Lust and lower Purity:
- During sexual encounters, Sydney may admire the player's naked body, increasing Lust.
- After catching Sydney staring in the school changing rooms, choosing to confront them about it afterwards and proposition them further increases their Lust.
- When helping Sydney retrieve a book in the library, wearing a skirt while standing on their shoulders increases their Lust, especially if the player isn't wearing underwear.
- Choosing to grope Sydney while spanking during Leighton's library punishment. If Sydney is already in their "Lustful" state, they'll climax during the punishment, raising their Lust further.
- Buying Sydney a speedo/microkini or a piece of opposite-gendered swimwear at the shopping centre, particularly the latter.
- After the player and Sydney have been promised, choosing to watch as Jordan inspects Sydney during their monthly exam.
- When walking on the beach with Sydney on a rainy or snowy day, standing still and allowing a wave to soak Sydney and the player (Exhibitionism 3).
Note that no matter how high Sydney's Lust gets, they'll never act upon their sinful urges until the player has properly claimed them as a Love Interest.
Sydney essentially has three different states; Pure (50% Purity or higher), Corrupt (20% Corruption or higher), and Neutral (in between the two). However, Sydney can also be "Lustful" in addition to these, technically bringing it to 6. The Lust threshold for Sydney to be "Lustful" varies, being very low when corrupt (20% Lust), very high when pure (60% Lust), and in the middle when Neutral (40% Lust).
Once Sydney has entered their Corrupt state, all actions that affect Purity will instead affect Corruption (+ Purity becomes - Corruption, for example). Aside from the name change, these actions serve the same function of influencing Sydney towards a certain path.
If the player corrupts Sydney and goes on to regret their choice, their Pure state will not become inaccessible; see the "Re-Purifying Sydney" section below for details.
For those who wish to keep Sydney pure, there's no harm in letting Sydney's Purity degrade slightly - in order to fully progress the player's relationship with Sydney, it's practically necessary. So long as the stat doesn't pass the threshold for becoming Corruption, the player can always bring Sydney back up through various means.
If the player takes Sydney's penile/vaginal virginity, their Purity will be capped at 99%, making it impossible for Sydney to reach 100% Purity after they've been deflowered.
Most scenes that lower Sydney's Purity require the player's direct input, however engaging in general lewd behaviour (wearing a leashed collar or not wearing underwear, for instance) may cause Sydney to lose Purity in certain scenes, even without the player explicitly choosing any corruptive options. Keep this in mind when trying to keep Sydney's Purity up.
Repeatable acts that maintain Sydney's Purity include:
- If Sydney is a virgin, their Purity will naturally increase by 1% every day.
- Choosing to either pray for salvation or watch alongside Sydney while they're praying at the temple.
- Randomly after praying, Sydney may ask the player what they prayed for. If the player chose to pray for salvation, telling Sydney will raise their Purity.
- Two random events that can occur while praying grant Sydney a small Purity boost.
- Certain actions the player can choose during sexual encounters can help maintain Sydney's Purity:
- Asking Sydney to stop, if successful.
- If the player is wearing a chastity belt, Sydney will gain a slight Purity boost upon seeing it.
- Choosing the option to [Cover your penis/pussy/ass].
- Sydney may gain Purity when commenting on the player's clothes if they're wearing a nun's habit, monk's habit, holy pendant, or stone pendant.
- When Sydney confesses their love to the player, choosing to remain friends.
- After catching Sydney peeking on the player, choosing to scold them.
- While chatting with Sydney, if the player is in the fourth stage of the Angel Transformation and their halo is visible, Sydney will notice and gain a bit of Purity.
- Several actions the player can take during Leighton's punishment event in the library will influence Sydney's Purity.
- Choosing to gut punch Leighton (requires the Defiant trait).
- If the player ends up participating in the punishment, choosing to reluctantly spank Sydney.
- Choosing to act professional when Sydney begins to spank the player.
- After the event, choosing to scold Sydney.
- Choosing to intervene when a bully demands to see Sydney's underwear at lunch.
- Buying Sydney a school swimsuit after taking them to the shopping centre.
- After the player and Sydney have been promised, choosing to look away as Jordan inspects Sydney during their monthly exam.
As mentioned above, lowering Sydney's Purity isn't enough to corrupt them. Once Sydney's Purity is at or near 1%, their Purity stat will be replaced with Corruption, and the player can begin their final push towards Sydney's Corrupt state.
Repeatable acts that push Sydney towards defilement include:
- Flirting with Sydney in the library.
- Getting caught masturbating in the temple while Sydney is present. Can be done multiple times per day.
- If the player is in a relationship with Sydney, they can initiate a lewd encounter with them after getting caught, further lowering their Purity.
- Certain actions the player can choose during sexual encounters can contribute to Sydney's Corruption:
- Making Sydney cum in any encounter.
- Any time the player cums, especially the first time they see the player's orgasm.
- Choosing the [Moan] action while being spanked by Sydney may lower their Purity.
- Sydney may lose Purity when commenting on the player's clothes if they're wearing a dark pendant, or if they're undressed (down to their underwear, at least).
- Choosing to respond flirtatiously when first meeting Sydney at the library.
- Choosing to flirt when rescued by Sydney after passing out at school, provided they haven't already met Sydney elsewhere.
- Choosing to flirt when Sydney asks the player about the attention they receive from other students.
- When Sydney confesses their love to the player, accepting their feelings lowers their Purity.
- When learning the player's gender during an encounter, if they're crossdressing or a hermaphrodite.
- Choosing to crawl under the counter (Promiscuity 4) in the library, available once per day. Only lowers Purity if the player passes a seduction check, unless Sydney is already corrupt to begin with.
- After catching Sydney peeking on the player, choosing to proposition them lowers their Purity and leads to consensual sex.
- When flirting with Sydney, they may ask for the player's help retrieving a book. If the player agrees to stand on Sydney's shoulders and is wearing a skirt, Sydney's Purity will drop (especially if the player isn't wearing anything underneath).
- Certain random events when chatting with Sydney may lower their Purity:
- Wearing glasses with the Fashionable trait.
- When wearing a dark pendant, Sydney may comment upon it. Only occurs once per day.
- When wearing a collar with a leash, Sydney may comment upon it. Only occurs once per day.
- If the player is a Demon (in at least the second stage of the transformation) or a Fallen Angel and their horns or halo is visible, Sydney will notice and lose a bit of Purity.
- Several actions the player may take during Leighton's punishment event in the library will influence Sydney's Purity.
- Choosing to do nothing will noticeably lower Sydney's Purity.
- If the player ends up participating in the punishment, choosing to spank Sydney hard or grope Sydney while spanking. When choosing the latter option, if Sydney is in their "Lustful" state, they'll receive a second drop to their Purity.
- Once Sydney's turn starts, if the player isn't wearing underwear, their Purity will drop considerably.
- Choosing to encourage Sydney when they begin to spank the player.
- After the event, choosing to thank Sydney.
- While tending to the player in the aftermath of the event, if Sydney is already corrupt and the player previously chose to grope them, their Purity will drop further.
- Choosing to encourage Sydney when a bully demands to see their underwear at lunch.
- If the player ends up in a fight with the bully and subdues them by making them cum, Sydney's Purity will decrease slightly.
- When having a traumatic breakdown in the library, choosing to break down further when Sydney asks the player what's wrong.
- Randomly after praying, Sydney may ask the player what they prayed for. If the player chose to watch, telling Sydney will lower their Purity.
- If the player had prayed for bigger/smaller breasts or a bigger/smaller penis, telling Sydney will lower their Purity even more.
- Getting caught masturbating in the temple by Sydney. Can be done multiple times per day, does not decrease Purity if Sydney is already corrupt.
- The amount of Purity lost is increased if Sydney is in their "Lustful" state.
- Buying Sydney a speedo/microkini or opposite-gendered swimwear at the shopping centre.
- When walking on the beach with Sydney in the rain or snow, choosing to let a wave soak both the player and Sydney. Requires Exhibitionism 3.
- When taking Sydney to the beach on a clear or overcast day, they'll lose Purity after changing if the player had bought them lewd or opposite-gendered swimwear.
- If Sydney is crossdressing, a random event may cause them to lose a small amount of Purity.
- When choosing to play beach volleyball, a random event involving an opponent pulling the player's clothes down will cause Sydney to lose Purity if the player isn't wearing any underwear.
- After the player and Sydney have been promised, choosing to watch as Jordan inspects Sydney during their monthly exam.
- Any time Sydney cums when being punished by the temple alongside the player.
Once Sydney's corruption stat has been raised to at least 20% she will enter her corrupted state.
Note that corrupting Sydney is not a permanent action; should the player wish to re-purify Sydney, they may do so in one of two events: by scolding them when they're caught watching the player in the school changing rooms, or simply by praying with them at the temple.
Should the player perform one of the aforementioned actions while Sydney's Corruption is at the brink (i.e. at 1%), Sydney will tell the player that they had "forgotten" who they were, telling them that they've found their own salvation.
After re-purifying Sydney, the player can corrupt them yet again, repeating the process indefinitely.
Requires the player to be in a relationship with Sydney.
Having sex with Sydney works differently than other NPCs, this is largely in part due to their pure nature. Corrupting them will endear them towards a lewder path.
To have sex with Sydney, the player has three options, but the player is not limited to choosing just one. Make sure Promiscuity is higher than 3, and that Sydney's Love and Lust stats are also at high values before proceeding:
- Buy them a swimsuit. The player must then walk in on them changing.
- "Service" Sydney with the player's mouth under their rental counter. Requires Promiscuity 4.
- Get caught masturbating in the Temple.
Sydney's chastity belt will get in the way, however. Having "sex" with them will have Sydney's sexual frustration result in them prompting the player that they want the belt off. The "Rite of Defilement" route is how the player has penetrative sex with Sydney through normal means.
To have sex with Sydney without corrupting them (and instead going the "Rite of Promise" route) the player must go through said route. In the final sequence, the player can get promised to Sydney and the player will be able to have sex with them normally.
As of 0.3.9.3 Sex with Sydney will no longer lower Player's purity and take away Angel Transformation. Note: This is currently bugged. As of 0.3.11.4, losing vaginal/penile virginity to Sydney during the Rite of Promise will cause the player's Angel points to lower even if they maintain max purity, leading to them eventually losing the Angel transformation.
This section does not account for giving Sydney a strap-on, as NPC strap-ons use their own system.
With the addition of the Adult Shop, Sydney can acquire one of three sex toys: a dildo, a length of anal beads, or a riding crop.
In order for Sydney to obtain a sex toy, they must already be unlocked as a love interest, and they must be in their Corrupt state. Then, when helping them set up the shop, there's a chance for a certain event to play out. See the following page for more details.
As stated, the events that grant Sydney a sex toy are exclusive to their Corrupt state, but they may still use them if returned to their Neutral state. They will not, however, use them in their Pure state, due to their submissiveness.
Sydney can only hold one sex toy at a time. If they're already holding one during an event that can give them one, their current toy will be replaced with the new one. Once Sydney has acquired a sex toy, it cannot be taken away. It can only be replaced with another.
Currently, there is no way to alter Sydney's inventory of toys besides the aforementioned events. In addition, these events are only available in the Dilapidated Shop, meaning they're unobtainable following the adult shop's opening, and whichever sex toy they currently have (if any) will be locked in place.
“Note: The following events are not to be considered as a full, comprehensive list of Sydney's interactions in the game - but rather their most notable interactions. As such, minor events may not be listed below. However, more interactions will be listed below as the character remains in development.”
Though they start off acting distant from the player, Sydney will gradually begin to open up as the player spends more time with them, offering up several interactions. For more information on Sydney's events and interactions, see Sydney's Events.
As aforementioned, Sydney has two unique paths they can go down - pure, or corrupt. The player's influence shapes Sydney's character.
Pure Path: Rite of Promise
See here: Rite of Promise
Corrupt Path: Rite of Defilement
See here: Rite of Defilement
Sydney's behaviour allows for interesting interactions between other named NPCs in the game. Many NPCs will interact with Sydney due to their involvement with the player character, or alternatively to return books or visit them at the rental counter. These events are typically found at the school with the three other named student NPCs: Robin, Whitney and Kylar.
Current list of Named NPCs Sydney can interact with: Robin, Whitney, Kylar, Sirris, Leighton, Jordan.
As these interactions are too long to list on this page, for more information regarding Sydney's inter-NPC interactions, see the following page: Sydney With Other NPCs
Going for a Walk
After reaching a certain point in their relationship with Sydney, the player may take Sydney on dates around town. This option is available whenever Sydney is present at their counter, or praying at the temple. However, depending on the circumstances and the proposed destination, Sydney may refuse the player's request.
For more information, see Sydney's Dates.
Sydney has several unlockable feats, all of which are obtainable when they are unlocked as a love interest.
- Sydney is the first NPC to have direct relation with another NPC. Being the son/daughter of Sirris.
- Sydney is also the first NPC whose behavior can be completely altered by the Player's choices: determining not only their appearance and title, but radically altering the available options when interacting them.
- Sydney is one of the four love interests to be canonically a virgin, the other three being Robin, Kylar, and the Great Hawk.
“The following images showcased below are fan interpretations of what this character looks like in-game. Despite canon descriptions existing within the game itself, visual depictions of the character akin to the player sprite are best left to the player's own interpretation.”— DISCLAIMER
|Love Interests||Robin • Whitney • Eden • Kylar • Avery • Black Wolf • Great Hawk • Alex • Sydney|
|People of Interest||Bailey • Charlie • Darryl • Harper • Jordan • Briar • Sam • Landry • Leighton • Sirris • River • Doren • Winter • Mason • Morgan • Gwylan • Niki • Remy • Wren • Ivory Wraith • Mickey|
|Persistent NPCs||Black Dog • Prison Guards • Prison Inmates • Watchtower Guard