|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
This page will contain spoilers! Reader discretion is advised.
- Not to be confused with Tentacle Forest
The Tentacle Plains are one of numerous unlockable locations within Degrees of Lewdity. The player can discover it under certain circumstances. It is home to limitless amounts of tentacles.
Tentacles must be enabled as a toggle in order to access this area, otherwise this location will not appear.
"You are on the tentacle plains. Tendrils growing from the ground strain to reach you, caressing your thighs and whatever else they can reach. The air is sweet."
How To Enter
There are two methods on how the player can access the plains:
Method 1 - Asylum
For more information on how to get to the Asylum, visit the respective page, found here: Asylum
Once there, either choose to attack Harper or fail the Skulduggery check to snatch the keycard from them. After which, they will call orderlies to bind the player's arms and throw them into solitary confinement for several hours.
The player will then notice a strange door within their confinement room. Choose to go through the door, emerging out into the Tentacle Plains.
Method 2 - Blood-Soaked Mirror
Note: Requires Deviancy 5.
This is the only other way to get to the plains without accessing the Asylum first. For hard mode users, this method is their only option. It will require a few prerequisites beforehand.
- Tentacles must be enabled as a toggle.
- The player must be under the (Controlled/Uncontrolled) "Severe Hallucinations" trait (requires Hallucinogens or high Trauma or Awareness.)
- It must be between 3:00AM to 4:00AM.
If the player repeats the same requirements needed to trigger the "Mirror Tentacles" small event during a blood moon instead of a regular moon, this will unlock an option for the player to goad the tentacles into greater lewdity. This has the player go further with caressing the tentacle, initiating oral with it. It does not take long before swarms of other tentacles emerge from the mirror - this will initiate a consensual tentacle multi-encounter.
Once complete, an option is granted to the player to step through a portal to enter the Tentacle Plains. Choose to do so, and the player will be sent there accordingly.
This means that the player does not have to go through the Asylum first in order to get there. Hard Mode users will benefit from this alternative method of getting to the plains if they wish to grab any potential items while they are there, such as pepper spray - achieved by going exactly four times in the north direction, and four times in the east direction.
After entering the door, the player finds themselves into a large empty plain of tentacles and can choose to walk in four different directions.
- The player's goal is to find a door exit that leads them back into their own world, or find the entrance they appeared from.
- The longer the player spends here, the higher their Arousal stat will build until they climax. This causes the player to be assaulted/raped by a swarm of tentacles. Consider it a soft timer; the player's traits and stats determining how much they can endure before passing out, resulting in the player returning to where they came from.
The plains is a eleven-by-eleven (11x11) square, with each action moving the player into a different square.
- C = CENTER POSITION
- X = FREE SPACE
- P = PEPPER SPRAY
If the player is unsure of their whereabouts, go in one direction until the player cannot go any further - finding an edge - then proceed to move back inward five times to get to the center. The entrance should be there.
Escaping the Plains
The maze is large and tricky to navigate due to the hungry sexual needs of the tentacles, so ensure the subsequent turns are planned out carefully. Be warned, Arousal will build quickly while the player is here. Having an orgasm/climaxing here is considered very dangerous as it will attract unwanted attention from large groups of tentacles!
To escape, there are three methods.
- Find your way out.
- Pass out.
Once an escape route is found, the player will find themselves either in their room back at the Orphanage examining the Mirror (a nod to a potential method to entering the plains in the first place) or alternatively within the Forest - determining on what escape route they used.
Method 1 - A Way Out
The goal for this method is to either find the way the player entered originally, or find an alternative exit that appears somewhere near the outer edges of the plains.
- Entrance - If the player entered through the mirror, and wishes to return at any time, choose to head four times in the west direction and four times in the south direction instead. As this location is fixed, the player can head towards the mirror exit anywhere within the plains - however, it is recommended to proceed with the instructed directions upon immediately stepping within the plains for convenience.
- Exit - The plain's exit is randomly-generated each time the player enters, and will always be located near, or on, the outer perimeter or a step inwards from it.
Method 2 - Passing Out
The player's traits and stats determine the player's endurance before passing out. Should they do so, this results in the player returning to where they came from - the Asylum.
Method 3 - Transformations
The player can use their current transformation to their advantage, to escape the plains. Transformations will come in handy when escaping the plains, by offering one new action each. More information can be found on the subsequent transformation pages.
- Angel - "Focus"
- Fallen Angel - "Despair"
- Demon - "Admire"
- Wolf - "Howl"
- Cow - "let tentacles milk your breast" and "let tentacles milk your penis"
- Cat - "Pounce"
- Strong wings - "Get a bird's eye view"
- Fox - "Look for something to steal"
- A pepper spray canister can be found in this location, adding +1 to the player's pepper spray capacity.
- To find it, go exactly north four times, then east four times. A red light will hover in the air, held by thin tendrils. Touch it to add the pepper spray to the total capacity.
- While not explicitly stated in-game, it can be assumed that this is the tentacle home-world. The old location art within the game's files refers to it as "tentworld", or tentacle world.
- The location of whereabouts the tentacle plains "exists" is currently unknown. It is best believed to be a separate dimension.
- This is the only area in the game to be locked behind a toggle, it cannot be visited otherwise.
The old sprite for the Tentacle Plains
The Tentacle Plains at dawn
The Tentacle Plains during the day
The Tentacle Plains at dusk
The Tentacle Plains at night