|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
These are bonuses given to the player upon achieving something specific. Most if not all of these traits will be permanent, but can be changed depending on the player's behaviour during a playthrough. To see a list of traits currently on the player, refer to the "Traits" tab on the sidebar.
To see more information on the specific trait (such as the requirements needed to obtain it) hover over the trait's name with a mouse. If using a mobile device, the requirements will be provided below the traits.
Virgin is given by default and is only lost from penetrating someone or having your vagina used. Anal doesn't count towards this trait. Robin's protector is given upon taking on Robin's debt and doubles your weekly rent payment. Innocent is only given when the player has negative Awareness and provides a buffer to Trauma.
- Virgin - "Your purity recovers faster. Your virginity might be worth something."
- Innocent - "You're flattered that so many people want to spend time with you. This trait will disappear should you run out of innocence, and any trauma you've accumulated will be applied. Being attacked and low control will reduce innocence."
Unlocking these opens up new options for potential love interests and other Named NPCs.
- Robin's protector - "Robin is dependent on you. You need to be strong. Increases daily trauma decay."
- Stockholm Syndrome: Eden - "It must be lonely living on your own in the woods."
- Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves / Wolf People - "They're just cute animals/monsters."
- Stockholm Syndrome: Harpy / Great Hawk - "It only wants a mate."
- Stockholm Syndrome: Kylar - "Everyone deserves a friend."
- Farmer - "You know your way around a barn. Your physique is easier to maintain."
- Robin's protector - Requires the player to take on Robin's debt.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Eden - Obeying Eden enough times and warming up to them through certain choices will eventually result in the player earning this trait.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves / Wolf People - Build up the Wolf Pack's Trust stat to the point the Black Wolf approaches the player, alone in the cave. The "Wolf People" text replaces "Wolves" when bestiality is disabled.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Harpy / Great Hawk - Keep performing actions in the Great Hawk's tower that increase Stockholm. The "Harpy" text is displayed when the player is hallucinating or when bestiality is disabled.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Kylar - Allow Kylar to hypnotise the player, or pretend to, or be raped by Kylar while trapped in their manor. Enough times will earn the player the trait
- Farmer - Clear out all fields covered in weeds at Alex's Farm.
These are all useful traits that the player will receive that are related to sexual situations, almost primarily focusing on combat encounters. May require the player to enable certain toggles.
- Orgasm Addict / Hedonist - "So many orgasms have had a physiological effect. Cumming is more difficult but pleasurable orgasms relieve more stress and painful orgasms no longer increase stress."
- Cum Dump / Cumoisseur - "You've become accustomed to the scent of various fluids and can take advantage of their calming effect. Your stress is reduced hourly depending on how much slime and semen covers you."
- Plaything / Graceful - "You've learned to better cope with psychological trauma. Being molested no longer removes your sense of control."
- Fuck toy / Survivor - "You've been raped so much that you've learned how to cope. Trauma increases more slowly."
- Bitch / Tamer - "Animals have tried to breed with you so often that you're used to it. Trauma increases more slowly when attacked by animals."
- Prey / Witch - "Many tentacles have had their way with your body. Trauma increases more slowly when attacked by tentacles."
- Tasty / Daredevil - "You've found your way into the belly of many creatures. They'll have a harder time swallowing you as they savour your taste."
- Milk Addict / Milk Enthusiast - "You take full advantage of the nutrition in fresh breast milk. Drinking it invigorates your body, improving physique."
- Asphyxiophilia - "You've come to love the feeling of lack of oxygen. Getting choked makes sex more pleasurable."
- Chastity Vow - "Lost when your penis/vagina is enveloped. The temple will know."
- Broken vow - "The temple will know."
- Crossdresser - "Stress decays faster while dressed as a girl, but slower when dressed as a boy." - (Only available to male characters)
- Crossdresser - "Stress decays faster while dressed as a boy, but slower when dressed as a girl." - (Only available to female characters)
- Lustful - "Arousal increases over time, and needs to be managed."
- Anal Mother - "You have given birth to little critters."
- Anal Broodmother - "You've become host to an endless number of little critters."
- Dendrophile / Plant Lover - "Plants are everything to you. Plantpeople and plant-based tentacles no longer require hallucinations to encounter. You get a bonus to tending, as your trauma increases."
- Nectar Addict - "You're more vulnerable to aphrodisiacs and alcohol. You draw nourishment from nectar. Drinking it invigorates your body, improving physique and reducing stress. Failing to consume nectar for an extended period will take its toll on your body, and eventually cause this trait and the Dendrophile trait to disappear."
- Orgasm Addict / Hedonist - Number of orgasms you've experienced: 1000+
- Cum Dump / Cumoisseur - Total times you've been ejaculated on or in: 1000+
- Plaything / Graceful - Number of times molested: 1000+
- Fuck toy / Survivor - Number of times raped: 500+
- Bitch / Tamer - Number of times raped by animals: 100+
- Prey / Witch - Number of times raped by tentacles: 50+
- Tasty / Daredevil - Number of times swallowed: 20+
- Milk Addict / Milk Enthusiast - Millilitres of breast milk drank: 1000ml
- Asphyxiophilia - Number of orgasms with neck choked by hand while low oxygen: 35+
- Chastity Vow - See notes below.
- Broken Vow - Obtained when the player has penetrative sex after becoming a temple initiate.
- Crossdresser - Get caught wearing opposite sex clothing 100+ times. (Male characters only)
- Crossdresser - Get caught wearing opposite sex clothing 100+ times. (Female characters only)
- Lustful - See notes below.
- Anal Mother - Give anal birth to three critters.
- Anal Broodmother - See notes below.
- Dendrophile / Plant Lover - Obtained when player Nectar Addiction is greater than 150. Detailed below.
- Nectar Addict - Obtained when player Nectar Addiction is greater than 150. Detailed below.
- The names of some sexual traits change based on how Defiant the player is. This occurs at Submissiveness ≤ 850, and is purely cosmetic.
- If the player has the Virgin trait, they will be unable to obtain the Chastity Vow trait. The vow of chastity works in place of a virginity trait. It makes it so that non-virgin players can still access all the temple content as usual. Passing the virginity test as a virgin grants the player no new traits. Passing the trial of fire will reward a non-virgin player with the Chastity Vow trait.
- The "Crossdresser" trait is also added automatically when choosing the "Crossdresser" background at the start of a new game.
- The "Lustful" trait is added automatically when choosing the "Lustful" background at the start of a new game, or over time by consistently wearing clothing with the trait "special", such as the tie-front top, micro pleated skirt, and platform heels (these can be gained as part of an event triggered randomly anywhere within the town once the player is at least Recognised in any kind of Sexual Fame).
- Every hour, the player will gain one point towards getting the trait for each piece of the outfit currently worn. The trait is given upon reaching a total of 1200 points. Wearing all the full set 24/7 (including when the player is sleeping) will shorten the time required to obtain the trait in comparison to wearing just one or two pieces, meaning it should take up to just over sixteen days for the trait to be given to the player.
- The player's arousal will increase on its own by one point every minute at maximum purity. The lower the purity, the more it will increase, by up to seven points per minute near lowest purity. This will continue until the player spontaneously climaxes. If their purity is very low (≤ 50), arousal will increase faster by one additional point.
- The "Anal Broodmother" trait replaces the "Anal Mother" trait while the player is host to a hermaphrodite parasite.
- Dendrophile / Plant Lover and Nectar Addict are both tied to the player's Nectar Addiction stat (max 200 points). When the player drinks Nectar, their Addiction increases by the mL amount they consumed. At midnight every day, this number decreases by 5. When the Addiction stat reaches 150, the player gets both traits. Once the player has gained these traits, then going 14 days without consuming Nectar will put them in withdrawal, causing + Stress, + Trauma, and - Physique every night at midnight. Abstaining 7 days after this removes both perks regardless of the player's remaining Addiction levels and sets the player's Addiction to 0.
- Players who choose the Dendrophile / Plant Lover as their starting trait start with their Addiction level maxed.
- Once the player has the Nectar Addict trait, they now have willpower checks whenever they have to resist sources of Nectar (being kissed by a Plant person, for example). The check is based on how much Aphrodisiacs are in their system and their Addiction level. Failing the check will have them unable to resist. If the player is in withdrawal, they also get a few add-ons to scenes involving Nectar sources.
- A player with Nectar Addict takes an extra 50% from any sources of Aphrodisiac or Alcohol. Basically, if the player was going to gain 10 Alcohol, then they'd instead gain 15.
- A player with Dendrophile / Plant Lover gains a bonus to their Tending based on how much trauma they have. At max Trauma, the player gains a 50% buff to Tending.
The Masochist trait is gained upon increasing the Masochism stat. Receiving more pain combined with pleasure (orgasm) will evolve the current trait, improving further resistance against pain. If over 70% of arousal is from pain, the player gets the prompt "Your body writhes and yearns for more pain", indicating a +5 increase in masochism. The player also has a 25% chance of a human who attempts to hypnotise them giving the player a lust for the pleasure of pain, increasing Masochism by 10 points. Masochism caps out at 1000 and decays each day by 1.5%. This means that maintaining a high level is comparatively harder.
The player starts with the initial "Guilty Masochist" trait.
- Guilty Masochist - "Provides a small resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead."
- Masochist - "Provides resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead."
- Hardened Masochist - "Provides strong resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead."
- Drooling Masochist - "Provides incredible resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead."
- Guilty Masochist - Gained with Masochism ≥ 100, lost with ≤ 50
- Masochist - Gained with Masochism ≥ 300, leveled down with ≤ 200
- Hardened Masochist - Gained with Masochism ≥ 500, leveled down with ≤ 400
- Drooling Masochist - Gained with Masochism ≥ 800, leveled down with ≤ 700
In addition, masochists experience smaller stress gains from violence. At maximum level, this is up to 5/6 less. Being a masochist also allows the player to write masochistic slogans ("Hit me", "Hurt me", "Treat me bad" and "Make me squeal") on themselves, should Bodywriting be enabled.
The Sadist trait is gained upon increasing the Sadism stat. Sadism is increased when the player chooses defiant actions while their arousal is high. (80% arousal required. The prompt will say, "A heat rises within."). The player also has a 20% chance of tentacles attempting to hypnotise the player into longing for the suffering of others, increasing Sadism by 10. Each point of Sadism increases damage dealt in combat by a small amount; at max Sadism, the player will inflict roughly twice as much pain as usual. As with Masochism, Sadism caps at 1000 and decays by 1.5% daily.
The player starts with the initial "Guilty Sadist" trait.
- Guilty Sadist - "Your defiant acts inflict a little more pain. Inflicting pain increases arousal."
- Sadist - "Your defiant acts inflict more pain. Inflicting pain increases arousal."
- Hardened Sadist - "Your defiant acts inflict much more pain. Inflicting pain increases arousal."
- Vengeful Sadist - "Your defiant acts are far more dangerous. Inflicting pain increases arousal."
- Guilty Sadist - Gained with Sadism ≥ 100, lost with ≤ 50
- Sadist - Gained with Sadism ≥ 300, leveled down with ≤ 200
- Hardened Sadist - Gained with Sadism ≥ 500, leveled down with ≤ 400
- Vengeful Sadist - Gained with Sadism ≥ 800, leveled down with ≤ 700
Obtaining the Drooling Masochist trait grants the "Twisted Desire" Feat. Obtaining Vengeful Sadist grants "Served Hot". Having both traits at the same time grants the "Sadomasochist" feat.
Bodily Fluid Traits
These traits have no effect and simply serve as flavour text. They are related to body fluids. For more information, visit the respective page.
- Sperm Bank - "You carry a tremendous amount of semen." (Must have a penis)
- Lactating - "Your breasts are ready to be milked." (Must have breasts)
- Milk Factory - "Your breasts are able to hold a tremendous amount of milk." (Must have breasts)
- Sperm Bank - Amount of sperm produced: 1000ml
- Milk Factory - Amount of milk produced: 1000ml
These traits are exclusive to one another; with an additional trait - "Fangs" - being a small bonus towards some of the beast transformations.
All transformations give a bonus to Allure, and unlocks specific actions the player can do if they possess that transformation. More information about a specific transformation can be found on their aforementioned pages.
- Wolfboy/Wolfgirl - "The spirit of the wild lives within you, making you more defiant over time. Your ears and tail will make you more conspicuous."
- Catboy/Catgirl - "You have an urge to lap up cream. Unlocks the "groom" action while dancing with lewd fluids on your person. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous."
- Bull boy/Cow girl - "You yearn to be milked. Milk and semen volume is increased. Certain body parts might grow. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous."
- Harpy/Bird boy/Bird girl - "The skies call."
- Fox/Vixen - "You have the urge to keep what's not yours. Improves skulduggery. Your ears and tail make you more alluring and attractive."
- Fangs - "Biting is three times as effective."
- Sturdy Horns - "Headbutts no longer hurt you."
- Sharp eyes - "Little escapes your notice. +5% skulduggery."
- Wings - "Can glide from high locations."
- Strong wings - "Can glide from high locations. Can fly where the wind is willing."
- Mate For Life - "Gain bonuses when sleeping or copulating with your Love Interest. Changing Love Interests causes stress and trauma."
- Angel - "You radiate purity. Unlocks the forgive action once per encounter, removing trauma gained so far. Beware, losing your virginity will remove this trait and leave you broken."
- Radiant - "You are pure. Unlocks the "banish" action a number of times per day based on your angelicness, dealing heavy damage to a tentacle. Its strength is greatly increased while at maximum purity."
- Fallen Angel - "The world is so cruel. You feel less pure by the day."
- Incubus/Succubus - "You are devoid of purity. You lose trauma when something cums inside of you, or you cum in something else. Tentacles reduce stress and pain instead of trauma. Beware, ending a day with anything but the minimum purity will be very stressful."
- Dark Horns - "Headbutts deal twice as much damage."
- Wings - "Can glide from high locations."
- Compound Horns - "Your headbutts are vicious. Headbutts are four times as powerful, and no longer hurt you."
These are traits related to the Submissiveness and Defiance stat spectrum. Meek is on one end of the spectrum and Bratty is on the other.
- Meek/Submissive - Unlocks the "Moan" action.
- Bratty/Defiant - unlocks the "Demand" action. (Can be used to hurt attackers)
Meek becomes Submissive when your submission level is maxed, Bratty becomes Defiant when your submission level is lowered. You start the game with your submissive level at 1000.
- Submissive = Submissive level above 1500.
- Meek = Submissive level from 1150 to 1499.
- Bratty = Submissive level from 850 to 501.
- Defiant = Submissive level under 500.
The submission level is altered according to what actions are chosen during combat and certain events.
Combat ex : - Struggle: +1 defiance per members. - Hit: +2 defiance per members. -Hit with both right and left arms: +5 defiance. Demand: 1 + 1,2,3 or 4 defiance (depending on English trait level). - Bite : Defiance +20.
These traits will increase in steps as the player receives better grades. History is unique, given that each level unlocks a new shortcut instead.
Pain is easier to cope with.
|Passable (C)||-10% pain received|
|Decent (B)||-20% pain received|
|Good (A)||-30% pain received|
|Excellent (A*)||-40% pain received|
The player makes more from tips and negotiated fees.
Speech actions (plead, moan, demand, apologize, and mock/tease) are more effective. If the player takes a feminine/masculine stance when looking in the mirror, their English skill will also make it more effective.
Unlocks the secret paths around town.
|Passable (C)||Passage between park and school's rear playground.|
|Decent (B)||Passage between school toilets and drain system.|
|Good (A)||Passage between forest entrance and near the lake.|
|Excellent (A*)||Understand the value of the ivory box in lake's underwater ruins.|
Overall Academic Performance
Overall good performance at school gives the player improved self-esteem, slightly increasing daily trauma decay.
|Okay (average grade is C)||-10/day|
|Decent (average grade is B)||-20/day|
|Good (average grade is A)||-30/day|
|Excellent (average grade is A*)||-40/day|
These are traits related to the Trauma stat. These will always be negative in nature, but they can be controlled - to a certain degree. Visibly Disturbed is the only one that can't be controlled. Controlled means it is inactive (with the exception of hallucinations, which retain most of their effects while controlled.) It stays controlled if Control is anxious or higher (400+ control.)
Trauma Traits will disappear on their own if the player's Trauma stat decreases. However, hallucinations can also be activated by high awareness or while affected by hallucinogens.
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Insomnia - "Sleep less effective."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Nightmares - "Sleep is stressful."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Anxiety Disorder - "Stress increases over time."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Severe Anxiety Disorder - "Stress increases over time."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Flashbacks - "May relive nasty experiences."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Panic Attacks - "Chance of paralysis."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Severe Panic Attacks - "Chance of uncontrollable violent outbursts."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Hallucinations - "More dangers during encounters."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Severe Hallucinations - "More dangers in the world." / "More dangerous world."
- Visibly Disturbed - "There's something wrong with you, and people can tell."
- Controlled/Uncontrolled Dissociation - "Nothing feels real."
- Insomnia - 1+ Trauma
- Nightmares - 500+ Trauma
- Anxiety Disorder - 1000+ Trauma
- Severe Anxiety Disorder - 1500+ Trauma
- Flashbacks - 2000+ Trauma
- Panic Attacks - 2500+ Trauma
- Severe Panic Attacks - 3000+ Trauma
- Hallucinations - 3500+ Trauma OR 300+ Awareness
- Severe Hallucinations - 4000+ Trauma OR 400+ Awareness OR Hallucinogens
- Visibly Disturbed - 4500+ Trauma
- Dissociation - Max Trauma
- If the player suffers from Uncontrolled Nightmares and sleep for more than 1 hour, it's possible to receive a Special Nightmare based on certain factors:
- If the player has 140 love with Eden (70%) and is sleeping in Eden's Cabin, they may have a nightmare centered on Eden. Because of the hopelessness of the nightmare, the player will be unable to act, similar to falling under a trance by a Giant Snake.
- If the player has Stockholm Syndrome: Harpy/ Great Hawk and is sleeping in the tower, they may have a nightmare centered on the Great Hawk. A few details differ based on the time of day the player is seeing the nightmare. This nightmare is also the easiest to wake up from, skipping straight to the second stage (described below). This is made up for by giving the player only one chance to wake up.
- If the player has been to the Asylum and is not there any longer, they may have a nightmare centered on Harper. If they have been forcibly milked at the Underground Farm, when Harper brings out the milking machines, the player will recognize them for what they are.
- If the player the player has seen the Schism event, they may have a nightmare centered on the Wraith. Having Awareness 2 or higher changes a detail in the beginning of the nightmare where they know they are near the Forest Lake, but can see no water.
- If the player has seen a particular nightmare before, then they will recognize it as such and can attempt to wake up. The first time is the most difficult, with a Willpower check against a random number between 1 and 1200. If the player's Willpower is below the number, then they stay in the nightmare and can try again later. It gets easier, the high end of the RNG lowering to 1000 and then 800 if they fail again. If the player hasn't seen the nightmare before or fails to wake up, they will be forced into a nonconsensual encounter in their nightmare. The contents of the nightmare will add quite a bit of stress to the player before they end.
- "Sleep less effective." - -20%
- "Sleep is stressful." - Causes disturbed sleep, increasing stress. Extends max sleeping hours up to 10 from 8.
- "Stress increases over time." - 1/min
- "May relive nasty experiences." - Triggers unique flashbacks in certain areas and/or combat. For instance, sounds of a car horn or seagulls will set the player off.
- "Chance of paralysis." - Stun-locks the player during combat, preventing them from taking any actions.
- "Chance of uncontrollable violent outbursts." - Causes the player to panic during combat, flailing their arms wildly at any attacker, dealing some damage to them.
- "More dangers during encounters." - Unlocks unique encounters. For example, the tentacle door in the asylum and the slime monster found while safe-cracking in the Old Sewers. Makes tentacles appear in non-snake soft vore encounters. Can turn beasts into monster people.
- "More dangers in the world." / "More dangerous world." - Unlocks more unique encounters. For example, the tentacles in the mirror. Changes the Bird TF into the Harpy TF. The Forest Lake frog soft vore, being dragged down in quicksand, and bath slime encounters are only available while uncontrolled.
- "There's something wrong with you, and people can tell." - NPCs such as Sirris will check up on the player. Also lowers the trust of enemies during encounters by forty points, beast or man, consensual or non-consensual.
- "Nothing feels real." - Unlocks empty-looking eyes on the player sprite. Makes enemies during non-consensual encounters slightly more aroused (+10 points). Will make the player lose focus, remaining in a passive position during combat. When they regain lucidity, 1000 Trauma is deducted, dropping down to Visibly Disturbed.
These traits relate to hypnotism in a nonconsensual encounter. 1% of human encounters, certain tentacles, and Dr. Harper will be hypnotists. The chances increase to 10% if the player has the Uncontrolled Halluncations trait. In the encounter, this type of NPC may attempt to hypnotise the player, with there being a 50% chance of hypnotising the player with one of the hypnosis traits. Repeated successes cause the hypnosis to deepen. The hypnosis is compared to the player's willpower to see if they can overcome the hypnosis with each level of hypnosis being harder to overcome.
- Hypnotic Yearning - May beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming
- Bewitched Yearning - Will sometimes beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming
- Beguiled Yearning - Will usually beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming
- Mesmeric Yearning - Will often beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming
- Sublime Yearning - Will beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming
- Hypnotic Flaunting - May flaunt your body parts instead of covering them
- Bewitched Flaunting - Will sometimes flaunt your body parts instead of covering them
- Beguiled Flaunting - Will usually flaunt your body parts instead of covering them
- Mesmeric Flaunting - Will often flaunt your body parts instead of covering them
- Sublime Flaunting - Will flaunt your body parts instead of covering them
- Hypnotic Deviancy - May provoke beasts at the start of encounters
- Bewitched Deviancy - Will sometimes provoke beasts at the start of encounters
- Beguiled Deviancy - Will usually provoke beasts at the start of encounters
- Mesmeric Deviancy - Will often provoke beasts at the start of encounters
- Sublime Deviancy - Will provoke beasts at the start of encounters
- Hypnotic Deviancy and its deeper variations are only obtained from tentacles.
- Hypnotic Deviancy was fulfilled when the player does a consensual deviant act that increases control. If the scene says the act is too tame to soothe, it does not count. As of 0.3.13.5, it was changed so this no longer applies. This is because it basically punished players who chose to not have their lewd stats decay at the end of every day.
- May beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming - Rolls a number between 1 and 200. 200+ willpower to guarantee scream
- Will sometimes beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming - Rolls a number between 1 and 400. 400+ willpower to guarantee scream
- Will usually beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming - Rolls a number between 1 and 600. 600+ willpower to guarantee scream
- Will often beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming - Rolls a number between 1 and 800. 800+ willpower to guarantee scream
- Will beg for rougher treatment instead of screaming - Rolls a number between 1 and 1000. There is now always a chance the player will fail to scream unless they have max willpower
- May flaunt your body parts instead of covering them - Rolls a number between 1 and 200. 200+ willpower to guarantee resist flaunting
- Will sometimes flaunt your body parts instead of covering them- Rolls a number between 1 and 400. 400+ willpower to guarantee resist flaunting
- Will usually flaunt your body parts instead of covering them - Rolls a number between 1 and 600. 600+ willpower to guarantee resist flaunting
- Will often flaunt your body parts instead of covering them - Rolls a number between 1 and 800. 800+ willpower to guarantee resist flaunting
- Will flaunt your body parts instead of covering them - Rolls a number between 1 and 1000. There is now always a chance the player will fail to resist flaunting unless they have max willpower
- May provoke beasts at the start of encounters - Rolls a number between 1 and 200. 200+ willpower to guarantee resist provoking
- Will sometimes provoke beasts at the start of encounters - Rolls a number between 1 and 400. 400+ willpower to guarantee resist provoking
- Will usually provoke beasts at the start of encounters - Rolls a number between 1 and 600. 600+ willpower to guarantee resist provoking
- Will often provoke beasts at the start of encounters - Rolls a number between 1 and 800. 800+ willpower to guarantee resist provoking
- Will provoke beasts at the start of encounters - Rolls a number between 1 and 1000. There is now always a chance the player will fail to resist provoking the beast unless they have max willpower
- Acceptance: Tiny Breasts
- Acceptance: Small Breasts
- Acceptance: Big Breasts
- Acceptance: Tiny Penis
- Acceptance: Small Penis
- Acceptance: Big Penis
For more information, visit this page: Insecurity
- Green Thumb - "More bountiful crops and no decay when using fertiliser"
- Knowledge: Quicksand - You know how to react when stuck in the stuff.
- Green Thumb - Max tending, all seeds unlocked, used 40 fertilizer (or 25 if cleared enough fields to live at Alex's Cottage)
Note: Fertiliser can be found at the docks by searching through the containers at night. (This is a background trait. Once achieved, it will be unlocked through Character Creation)
- Knowledge: Quicksand - Successfully calm yourself while sinking in quicksand on 5 different occasions.
|Main Mechanics||Player Mechanics||Attitudes • Body Fluids • Body Part Sizes • Current Condition • Gender • Player Customization • Submissiveness • Tattoos • Traits • Transformations • Virginities|
|Characteristics||Insecurity • Lewdity Stats • Main Skills (Skulduggery • Tending) • School Grades • Sensitivity • Sexual Skills|
|Gameplay Mechanics||Bailey's Payments • Combat • Difficulty Settings • Feats (Feat Boosters) • Minigames (Blackjack • Masturbation) • Stalk Encounters • Toggles • Soft Bad-Endings|
|World Mechanics||Antiques • Blood Moon • Dismissing NPCs • Fame • Love Interests • Machines • Safehouses • Environment (Seasons • Temperature • Warmth) • Unlockables|
|Clothing||Clothing Catalogue • Clothing Mechanics|
|Miscellaneous Mechanics||Cheats • Journal • Scene Viewer • Statistics • Tips|