|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
(DISCLAIMER: This page will contain heavy spoilers. Reader discretion is advised.)
In general these unlockables can only occur when the player has reached a specific requirement needed to access it. Upon unlocking what is listed below, the player is able to access them freely, although some are only accessible through achieving the requisites once more.
Impacts gameplay. Will provide bonuses, typically.
Various states the player can find themselves in. May include locations, or other unlockables tied to the player.
- Soft Bad-Endings
- Asylum (unlocks alternate Harper)
- Underground Farm (unlocks alternate Remy)
- Underground Brothel
- Machines (one of several encounter types)
A list of all hidden locations present within the game.
Locations within the Town.
- Orphanage Loft
- Soup Kitchen
- Doren's Flat (unlocks the ability to visit Doren)
- Strip Club (unlocks Darryl)
- Brothel (unlocks Briar)
- Elk Street Compound (contains valuables)
- Elk Street Landfill (contains valuables)
- Old Sewers (unlocks Morgan) (contains valuables)
Locations outside of town, via places such as the Forest.
- Forest Shop
- Eden's Cabin (unlocks Eden)
- Mason's Pond (unlocks the ability to visit Mason, akin to Doren)
- Wolf Cave (unlocks the Black Wolf)
- Tentacle Plains (unlocked via the Asylum)
- Alex's Farm (unlocks Alex)
- Underground Farm (unlocks Remy) (Cannot be accessed directly from the Farmlands) (contains valuables)
- Moor (contains valuables)
- Hawk's Tower (unlocks the Great Hawk)
- Remy's Estate (unlocks Wren)
NPCs that cannot be accessed right away, and must be discovered first through obtaining access to unlockable locations.
People of Interest
Minigames that can be found within the game world. May come in handy when dealing with certain NPCs.
- Blackjack (Wren)
Quests directly related to a specific named NPC.
- Bailey's Payments (obtained automatically at the start of a new playthrough)
- Robin's Quest
- Landry's Request
- Cafe Campaign (Sam) (unlocks one-time Photography Studio, owned by Niki. Also unlocks Quinn as the quest advances)
- Sabotaging Remy (Remy/Wren/Alex)
- Taking Flight (Great Hawk)
- Dismissing NPCs
- Blackmailing Leighton
- Blackmailed by Leighton
Obtained quests that have no involvement to any specific NPC, but may involve them in some way.
- Police Infiltration (unlocks Mickey)
- Stimulant Kidnapping
- Night Monster
Special events that only take place once every in-game year.
- School Projects
Various collectables found around the game world.
|Main Mechanics||Player Mechanics||Attitudes • Body Fluids • Body Part Sizes • Current Condition • Gender • Player Customization • Submissiveness • Tattoos • Traits • Transformations • Virginities|
|Characteristics||Insecurity • Lewdity Stats • Main Skills (Skulduggery • Tending) • School Grades • Sensitivity • Sexual Skills|
|Gameplay Mechanics||Bailey's Payments • Combat • Difficulty Settings • Feats (Feat Boosters) • Minigames (Blackjack • Masturbation) • Stalk Encounters • Toggles • Soft Bad-Endings|
|World Mechanics||Antiques • Blood Moon • Dismissing NPCs • Fame • Love Interests • Machines • Safehouses • Environment (Seasons • Temperature • Warmth) • Unlockables|
|Clothing||Clothing Catalogue • Clothing Mechanics|
|Miscellaneous Mechanics||Cheats • Journal • Scene Viewer • Statistics • Tips|