|Help keep pages up to date as best as possible!
This is a community effort, and should not be done by one person alone. Provide as much vital information as you can!
For general use by the community. This collects together all useful links for convenience. This article will contain extra links, in comparison to the "Links" text file bundled with the game files.
All links dedicated to developing the game, as well as ways of contacting the developers themselves.
- Blogspot - Vrelnir's Blogspot. New updates of the game can always be found here.
- SubscribeStar - Vrelnir's SubscribeStar. He has set this up for those who enjoy the game and want to give something in return.
- GitGud - Contains the official Degrees of Lewdity code repository. Advanced users only.
All links dedicated to the game's community, in the form of useful guides as well as other ways of engaging with the community.
- Official Discord - The official Discord server for the aforementioned game.
- Modding Discord - A dedicated gathering hub for the various mods created for the game.
- Detailed Installation Guide - Helps with extracting/installing the game. Includes Android/iOS instructions.
- DoL NPC Fan-Art Gallery - A collection of all the named NPC fan-art people have made for the game.
- Ideas/Suggestions FAQ - Refer to this FAQ if you need a general overview of what is and isn't planned for the game.
- Vrel's Q&A - A 200 Question Q&A taken mostly from Vrel's Blogspot responses. Generously compiled by Kodi.
- Game Dictionary - A dictionary for all known abbreviations and/or slang used in the game. Note that this game uses British terminology, such as £ instead of $.
- Link: Game Dictionary
Please do keep in mind that the mods hosted in the Modding Discord or hosted elsewhere are not affliated with the Degrees of Lewdity development team in any way, and are made by members of the community.
They may also introduce bugs otherwise not present in the original version of the game. Use of these mods fall to the mod authors and the mod user themselves. Please do not report mod issues to the game developers.